INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EU REGULATION 2016/679
Pursuant to the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter the Regulation or “RGPD”) and the national legislation in force concerning the protection of personal data, this information is provided to the natural persons who describe it in the name and on behalf of the Clients of BALESTRA Srl and / or to the Customer if an individual (individual or professional), then also interested.
1. Data Controller: BALESTRA Srl, with registered office in via Revine 25, 30027 San Donà di Piave (Venice) – Italy, VAT number 03060340274, C.F. 03067400261, Company Registration: VE-267428, telephone: +39.0421.492.141, email: email@example.com – PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Type of data processed – Personal data processed are carefully collected by the interested party through a web page. These common data are personal data (surname and name, …), signature, contact details (telephone number, e-mail address, …). The Data Controller does not process any “sensitive” or “particular” data (see Article 9 of the Regulation).
3. Purpose, legal basis of processing and mandatory data provision – The Data Controller processes personal data:
for closely related purposes and tools for managing the supply of goods and services to customers, such as the management and exercise of the contract and the assistance provided (eg acquisitions of information prior to the conclusion of a contract, provision of services, management of customizations, …). The provision of personal data for these purposes and the relative processing are necessary to the extent that the Interested parties deem it necessary to communicate them in order to guarantee the effectiveness of the pre-contractual, disbursement and assistance activities carried out by the Data Controller. Such processing operations do not work with the consent of the Data subjects. The legal basis of the treatment is identified in the need to stipulate or execute a contract;
for purposes of safeguarding the assets and rights of the Data Controller in the case of a sole proprietorship or a professional, activities such as the acquisition of information relating to solvency or credit management. The legal basis of the processing is identified in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and consent is not required;
for direct and indirect marketing purposes and profiling (illustrative and non-exhaustive list):
sending commercial information and newsletters, communication of promotional initiatives and events organized by the Data Controller or by its industry partners,
evaluation and forecasting of its interests and preferences, based on access to our sites or taken from third-party data collection services, in order to propose targeted and personalized products and services.
The provision of personal data for these purposes is not mandatory and the relative processing requires the consent of the interested parties. Failure to provide consent will not affect the service provided but will make it impossible for the Owner to send customized commercial communications or promotions. The legal basis of the treatment is identified in the express consent.
4. Categories of recipients of personal data: personal data, within the limits and with the purposes indicated, must be communicated or become known and therefore be processed by:
employees and consultants of the Data Controller, agents, companies that perform IT services (site management, internet services, …), possibly in their capacity as external processors;
freight forwarders or carriers for goods to be delivered;
company specializing in information systems on the solvency of Clients, companies and / or professionals for the recovery of credits if Individual or Professional Firm;
producers of the goods supplied by the Owner;
subjects that can access the data according to the law, the community legislation, within the limits established by the law.
The complete list of recipients is available at the owner’s offices.
5. Data retention period: the personal data in question are processed for the entire duration of the business relationship and also for a maximum of 10 years; for the purpose of marketing the data is stored for a maximum of two years from the consent.
6. Data transfer abroad: processing is normally offered in Italy, for specific business processes personal data must be transferred to countries outside.
Via Revine, 25
30027 San Donà di Piave (Venezia) – Italia
o scrivendo un messaggio di posta elettronica a